Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SUNY Oswego Alumni ~ Message from the Tech Ed Department

As you may or may not know, our office will be moving into temporary
space for the next three years while our new space is being renovated.
After much discussion with some faculty and the Registrar's office we
will be purging the student records that we have held since 1953.  I
know this saddens many of you that I will be destroying some of our
history but we will not have the room for storing all these files in the
future.

If you would like your student records sent to you I would be happy to
do so as long as you send me the address.  For many of you I probably
have both undergrad and graduate so you would have to let me know that.

Please let me know at your earliest convenience as I will be begin this
process on December 28th.

Thank you.

Teri Davis, Secretary
Technology Department

No comments:

Post a Comment